Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8)
Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8)HEAD is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8)HEAD on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8)HEAD should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8)HEAD. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8)HEAD appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8)HEAD.
Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8) Overview
Grip size: 4 1/8
Colors red/white
Weight 275 g (9.7 oz)
Beam 22 mm (22 mm)
Head size 660 cm2 (102 sq. inch)
Balance 330 mm (330 mm)
Length 685 mm (27'')
String pattern 16/19
Head Nano Ti. Tour Red Tennis Racket (Strung, Cover incl., 4 1/8) Feature
- Racket comes strung.
- Cover included.
- Grip size: 4 1/8.
speed demons retro cruiser 76mm clearblue black skate wheels sale